Skip to content
Patch Notes 0.2.1 (09/01/2018)
- Fixed issue where sisal plant that was harvested would not look depleted
- Fixed the hit box for pine trees where player could not harvest from near the base of tree
- Increased size of plant and ore nodes to make it easier to tap them when looting
- Slightly upgraded graphics of the player armor. Special thanks to Clara_Graal for taking the time to touch up the graphics.
- Fixed direction tool placeholders are showing in hands
- Fixed issue that caused fps drop when you engaged an enemy in combat
- Fixed issue that caused fps drop when you were harvesting a node
- Fixed issue that caused fps drop when you select character
- Fixed issue that caused fps drop when you loaded into the game
- Vendors now sell two skill books each. One for Novice, one for Apprentice.
- We’ve begun adding in new crafting stations, each tier of crafting skill has its own crafting station. these will eventually be upgradable in the future and will also be build-able in player owned structures as party of the player economy.