Patch Notes 0.3.1 (10/29/2018)
Welcome to Alpha 0.3.1
- Player movement performance dramatically improved upon. The stutter when stopping has been corrected. Players stop immediately after releasing the joystick or keys.
- In-Game Registration via website has been added on the login page for mobile devices. PC devices will register the accounts here in order to play.
- Players damage increased to test pvp.
- Weapon durability increase temporarily during pvp testing phase.
- Continued work on the premium shop setup and stocking.
- Villagers have updated clothing and hair. In the future we will individualize their appearances a bit by profession and even character traits (including female villagers).
- Safe Zones have been added to interior level and Timber Ridge town.
- Enabled buttons on the top right of the screen.
- Some icons have been updated.
- Chat will now also appear over your players’ heads in game as well as still in the chat window.
- Updated the website and game to be more integrated with accounts.
- Creating an account now is a one stop access to everything Trulion such as website blog login for comments, web store for merchandise, forums, and game login as well.
- Easy communication through the website and social media platforms now that the integration has been completed for that as well.
- Easy access to edit and make changes to your account information like your password.
- Mobile in-game registration.
- Issue with NPCs/Harvestables moving when running into them.
- Major improvement to the characters movement.
- Joystick movement has been fixed.
- Overhead text is yellow instead of white.
- Inside walls can be walked on. Will be correctly in the hotfix tonight.
- Missing harvestable items throughout Timber Ridge.
- Cannot register in-game on PC.