Patch Notes 0.3.2 (11/05/2018)
- Improvements have been made on melee combat! Go beat each other up and let us know what you think.
- Updated the requirements of some crafting recipes.
- Continued work on the premium shop setup and stocking.
- You no longer need to refine raw material harvested at special stations for now, just go to the appropriate crafting station.
- Sisal is now known as Yowfir
- Hemp is now Haffol
- Pine is now Flimwood
- Crafting UI is undergoing overhaul to clean up menu displays, initial changes have been made and more are to come.
- Settings menu now has slider bars to control sound effects and background music, along with the ability to simply mute/unmute each
- Fixed some issues with players being unable to log in
- Fixed some crafting issues
- Adjusted melee weapon hits so they should properly register.
- Overhead text should be the proper color now
- NPC Names not showing up.