Patch Notes 0.4.2 (12/14/2018)
Patch notes for 0.4.2
- You may now enchant your gear for that extra boost in strength against your opponents. Find rare twinkling star shards from enemies to enchant equipment.
- Harvesting has had a major remake. We’ve made it even easier to collect from harvesting now. You still are required to have the profession but you simply click to gather from them.
- Quest system has gotten some improvements. Please test all of the quest to ensure they work correctly. Some quest are repeatable after 1 hour.
- Enchanting gear up to level +4 has been added. Warning there are some risk to increasing levels. You have a chance at failing which will drop your gear by +1.
- Warehouse UI size has been increased. This is still a temporary solution until UI graphics have been completed.
- UI Scale Setting now saved.
- Fixed map from scaling out of the game.
- Fixed issue where you blocked all of the monsters attacks.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t pvp other players.
- Fixed blocking of the south entrance to Timber Ridge.
- Other bugs that were fixed and missed from patch notes located on Trello.
- Login issues should be fixed.
- Bug Reporter appears frozen even though bug report was sent.
- Scale setting freaks out when using the slider.
- Harvesting Trees sometimes doesn’t work.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org