Patch Notes 0.4.3 (12/17/2018)
Patch notes for 0.4.3
- Crafting returns! Recipes have been revamped, and a new feature added called SALVAGING. Turn your unwanted equipment into scrap and use it in field repairs or sell it in the auction house or vendors.
- Salvage system added. You may break down equipment items into scrap. This currently only works with plain equipment, but you will be able to salvage enchanted items in the future.
- Field repairs may be done on damaged weapons using scrap. This will not cost you any silver, but the downside is that you will lose some of your maximum durability each time. Plan ahead!
- There are rumors of problems south of Timber Ridge. Some travelers have talked about strange new gooplings in the area.
- Some networking backend optimizations
- Your open world player kills and your spar victories are now accounted for and can be viewed on our new leader boards in game!
- Repair prices have been adjusted to reflect the ability to scrap and field repair items.
- Durability values adjusted on equipment
- Alchemy added, you can craft healing balm which is a component for Medical Tonics.
- Medical Tonic recipe is now droppable from some gooplings and sludgy bags
- Medical Tonic is a potion that will heal you when consumed, you can only consume a limited amount of them at a time and they provide a small boost heal effect. In the future, food will be added to provide a healing over time effect.
- Inventory UI has been redone, this is still not a final UI design
- You may now view information on items by clicking/tapping the item, information will be displayed in the new information panel in the middle
- Momma Goop is now angry that you were attacking her during her nap time.
- Player colliders have been adjusted, you should notice the town easier to navigate through
- Sludgelings now attack you regardless of how close you get to them
- UI Scaling should now work properly, and uses arrow keys to toggle settings.
- Main attack button should no longer be drag and droppable
- Players no longer can hurt their own party and guild members
- You can now harvest trees
- The quest Goop Cleaner I is now able to be finished and gives rewards
- Hotkeys now properly display hotkeyed items (and skills in the future)
- Fixed several graphical issues on weapons and cosmetic items
- Starshard icons have been altered
- You cannot salvage enchanted items currently
- Chat overhead of player still does not display above everything properly
- Friend requests currently do not work
- Still can’t get into the inn easily…
- Weapon and shield does not show up when walking south. This will be fixed in the next update.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org