Patch notes for 0.4.5
- Happy Holidays! We want to thank the community for jumping in on our recent update and finding all the bugs. It helps a ton when we can just look at those reports when investigating issues. And that is what most of this update is about! We’re pushing out one last patch before Christmas which is mostly bug fixes and gameplay balance.
- Update to the latest version of the game VIA discord.
- Android (Download Here)
- PC (Download Here)
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- Durability values increased
- Lowered crafting recipe requirements
- Crafting profession XP yields have been increased
- Alchemy: Healing Balm recipe has been merged with Craft Gem Dust to create an Enchanter’s Guidebook. Price is set to 20 because its only two scrolls.
- Stiletto blade is now repairable
- Enchantment icons should now display the appropriate item’s icon
- Herbal Leaves and Mushrooms stacks increased from 20 to 100
- All close buttons on menus and windows have been sized larger to make them more mobile friendly.
- When logging in, warning messages should properly display now if something happens
- Buttons on login are larger to be more mobile screen friendly
- Overhead chat size has been increased to make it easier to read on smaller screens
- Fixed an issue which was causing the server to nearly ddos itself over time..
- Fixed NPC’s sometimes flashing/flickering
- Quests have been examined and should properly work through all chains.
- Events should no longer spawn you in immediately
- Events should kick you and not freeze you if you log out in them
- Possible fix for events kicking out players after more than one person joins the event.
- Fixed Healing Balm not being learnable in alchemy
- Fixed collider issues in arena
- Fixed issue where you could not walk up the stairs to the arena observation deck
- Fixed collider issue in alchemist’s shop
- Fixed issue where you could not talk to some merchants behind tables.
- Hit radius has been reduced
- Friend requests currently do not work.
- Currently the area to select your character on login is still hard to tap on some screens, we plan to address this but did not have time in the last two days.
- When you are killing mobs for a quest, those mobs do not seem to give XP, we’re investigating this issue.
- Quest tracker when active may still cover the bug reporter button, close the quest tracker before submitting a bug report
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org