- This quick update is mainly to address game play issues that came up from 0.4.9
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here)
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Patreon: ExuberantGames
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- More equipment can now be salvaged into scrap. All armor can now be field repaired with repair kits. You may need to get a new recipe book from the skill trainer to get all the new skills if you play an older character.
- UI Placement fixed for selling and buying from merchants
- Crafting UI made larger
- Missing tooltip information for quests has been resolved
- More work on optimization
- Friend requests currently do not work.
- When you are killing mobs for a quest, those mobs do not seem to give XP
- Chat does not default to Main Chat when first opened, you’ll need to click/tap Main Chat to switch to the proper channel.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org