Patch Notes 0.4.12 (01/20/2019)
- Mainly this patch deals with lowering the insane spawn amounts of monsters around the world. But we’ve also included some optimization as well!
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Patreon: ExuberantGames
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- Reduced the maximum amount of creatures that will spawn in each spawned area.
- New players now spawn in with tool packs which will open and give you a 100 stack of the related tools for harvesting.
- Blacksmith now sells most tool packs for 100 coins each, Angler sells fishing bait for 100 coins.
- Several UI updates have been made to correct some issues.
- Field repair should operate properly.
- Some initial performance optimizations for startup, and while playing, we’re still working to get ram usage down to an acceptable level for most users of 1gb mobile devices who cannot play. This is a very time consuming process but we’re working on it daily.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to email@example.com