Patch Notes 0.4.19 (03/24/2019)
- Districts and more! We have added several districts to the city in preparations for the new levels that are being made.
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Added Area Notifications to the different districts on Yartoria.
- Simplified some of the UI in game.
- Movement issues have been improved slightly.
- Small RAM usage improvements.
- Outfits have been improved.
- Added music to the game after login. (Testing)
- Fixed issues where players could walk on part of the walls.
- Fixed issue with city levels being duplicated.
- Fixed walkway south of start where you couldn’t walk under the overhang.
- Fixed issues with the Briar Hollows cave and the levels not loading properly.
- Treasure chest and race event have been fixed.
- Fixed issue with movement in the events.
- Crafting UI has been fixed so you can scroll through the whole list.
- NPC Trading UI buttons and text sizes.
- Chat UI buttons have been fixed so you can now chat with others.
- Shortcuts UI chat size has been corrected so you can now click the proper shortcuts.
- Premium Store UI has had a make over removing unnecessary components.
- Fixed inventory menu buttons not closing the other tabs properly.
- Fixed the Pet Revive UI size. (Pets are still not in the game.)
- Changed the new message for an ! point.
- Adjusted target selected size down a bit.
- Added use buttons to the premium inventory.
- Fixed issue where head was showing outside of equipment.
- Achievement System has been nearly completed we just have to create the achievements for the system now.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org