Patch Notes 0.4.30 (07/1/2019)
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
All characters have been reset for this patch. You will need to remake you characters and start over.
- Mount movement fixed.
- NPC Traders fixed.
- Updated Skillbar scripts and prefabs for proper display
- Treasure Hunt event fix
- Fixed the leaderboards npcs to show properly. (Need to update UI still)
- Updated character selection to automatically show the first character.
- Fixed several layering and collision issues with the map (Yes still many more that need to be fixed.)
- Bug Tracker updated.
- Dialogue updated
- Gathering quest functionality added. (Still disabled until kill quest testing is complete)
- Fixed all bridges allowing players to walk over them.
- Updated networking code
- Updated Mail System
- Updated Warehouse Bags
- Updated Monster Spawners
- Updated Resource Nodes
- Updated Harvesting
- Starter armors updated for character creation.
- Adjusted NPC visibility range
- UI Crafting fixed.
- UI Fixed for Party, Guild, Inventory, and Equipment. (Party and Guild need player list fixed still)
- UI Mail updated
- Updated loot UI
- Updated Party Hud UI, Target Hud UI, Updated settings UI
- Updated NPC Trading window to work correctly
- Updated quest UI for dialogue system
- Updated crafting and harvesting UI
- Increased the size of Pet Revive, Repair Equipment, and Guild Manage UI.
- Increased the size of the event messages.
- Increased the size of Guild Invite and Party invite message UI.
- Updated the Leaderboards UI.
- Updated the Player Trade Request UI
- Updated the respawn UI.
- Updated the Spar Arena and Free for all arena message UI.
- NPC Mail Send UI has been updated.
- Fixed all Loot UI, fixed Level Up UI,
- Skill UI updated
- Login UI updated
- Chat UI updated